Receive up to £2,500 per month tax free if you’re unable to work
If you are a Home Owner, Renting as a Tenant, Sharing a Property, or Living with Friends or Family, Income Protection Insurance can give you Unemployment Insurance from £3.00 per £100 of monthly benefit, and you can add Accident & Sickness cover from as little as £0.45 per £100 extra, if you need that as well.
You can insure your monthly outgoings for your Mortgage or Rent Payments, Unsecured or Secured Loans Payments, Credit Card or Store Cards Payments, Council Tax, Life Assurance Premiums, Home Insurance Premiums, Car Insurance Premiums, Electricity, Gas, Heating Oil, Water, Child Maintenance, Pension Contributions, Hire Purchase, Lease, Lease Purchase, and payments to DMP or IVA.
- You can insure an extra 25% of the total of these payments to cover other living expenses including food costs. *
- Accident or Sickness claims are paid even if you are still being paid from work.
- ALL claims are paid TAX FREE.
- Choice of benefits paid monthly in arrears back to day one of your claim, or choice of lower premiums for 30 or 60 days deferred periods.
- Receive special terms if you are transferring to from another Insurer. **
- You can be covered within the hour of applying.
- Up to one month’s FREE COVER, and benefits can be received for up to 6 or 12 months.
- “FreshStart Back into Work” Career Management Support Service continues until you find a new job and is provided ABSOLUTELY FREE OF CHARGE.
- Carer Cover – if you have to give up work to care for a relative, receive income for up to a year.
- Hospitalisation Benefit – receive up to £1,000 if you have to go into hospital for between 6 and 15 days.
- Family Legal Protection – benefit of up to £50,000 of Legal Advice and Assistance for you and your family. If you are in dispute with your employer whilst employed, you are covered. If you are unemployed and in dispute with your ex employer, you are covered.
* Maximum cover available is the lower of £2,500 per month or 50% of gross income or net profit
** These terms will apply only to the amount of cover held elsewhere for at least 6 months, with no claim ever made on it.